Squeezy App review:
Checklist (tick all that apply)
- I Mean to do my pelvic floor exercises but then I Forget.
- I drift off partway through my routine.
- I like to do them at top speed to get them done
- I always feel guilty that I should have done more
- I can’t remember how many you’re supposed to do a day?
- umm… what are you supposed to do again?
NHS Squeezy App. It counts for you. It reminds you. It gives you a happy little chart and messages to tell you how clever you are when you do them. All for £2.99.
So download it NOW (or re-upload it if you already had it but it’s now back in the cloud….).
Other app features (which you may not have noticed!)
- bladder diary – are you drinking too much or not enough?
- reminders – set the perfect timings for you
- record of your exercising – to feel pleased with yourself!
- information about how to do your squeezes
And on the Squeezy website:
- videos about how to do the exercises or change the settings
- a Directory to help you find a physio
Beginners might want to change the settings
My only (minor) bugbear with it is that the default settings are actually your end goal (10 second holds, 10x in a row). And the Quick squeezes are really quick!!. Follow these instructions to make Squeezy App more user friendly for a beginner.
Any questions? Do ask in the comments below – you won’t be the only one with the same query!